Sunday, April 26, 2009

What I have learned

Phew, so, all the details (at least the ones which won't bore the reader too much) are out there. I wanted to start from the beginning (at least the beginning of this chapter of my life), mostly so you could get a feeling for the feelings, mindset, paths I took, the money spent, the turmoils......and hopefully that you picked up on crazy thinking. I hope that there were times you read this and thought "god, she was rough on her partner" or "what a whiner!" or "that doesn't make sense!!" or "hmm, what is evolving for this woman?" Good, because those reactions are the very intent of why I write this.....to show the journey from blind ignorance to liberation.

I must first give thanks to the Power Within, the Grand Overall Design, God, The Universe, Awareness, whatever it may be called.

And, I am grateful for EVERYONE who has been in my life, because you have been in my life as tremendous teachers, to move me along my way, and for that I am eternally thankful. It awes me all the time how much we have this interwoven existence, all for the purpose of coming to learn the lessons of Love. Having a human existence, going through all the pain and suffering, to learn we are much more than our humanness and we are much more powerful and capable than we tend to realize.

May Love be your guide, and your experience.

No comments: