Saturday, May 30, 2009

The goddess, the heroine who lives in us all...

A chat on Facebook with friend DeAndria...

Mariah:
I had a dream last night that Rachel Maddow and I spent time together one day, just hanging out, having breakfast at a groovy breakfast spot in Northampton, MA, browsing through a neat knickknack store, lazying in the sun on a wooden rowboat in a nearby pond. By the day's end, she was very emotional, was at a loss for words in describing how much she was in love with me....I woke up with this wonderful feeling, knowing that was me.....I have gotten through a very difficult time, let go of big stuff, and Rachel Maddow-in-me is my reward....she was waiting there all the time....

DeAndria:
Rachel Maddow is hot! What a nice revelation huh?

Mariah:
yeah.....I am hot! She is hot! You are hot! We all are hot!

DeAndria
YYYEEEHAWWW

SSSSSiiizzzzling!

No comments: